MADDOCK CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT MAKES ROADSIDE DITCHING EASY
USDA Funding Makes it More Affordable Than Ever
Roadside Ditching is a demanding application, and especially essential throughout the country’s rural communities where reliable infrastructure directly helps feed millions of Americans.
Draining rain, stormwater and snowmelt away protects the long-term integrity and subgrade stability of the road’s farmers, emergency responders and delivery drivers depend on every day.
But small-town governments and rural county transportation departments don’t have the luxury of big-city budgets. Maddock Construction Equipment comes from similar small-town roots and understands the financial challenges many rural communities are facing.
REQUEST YOUR QUOTE TODAY
Grants and long-term, low-interest loans are available!
We want to help.
That’s why we’re spreading the word on new and exciting financing opportunities for relief from the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Water and Waste Disposal Loan and Grant Program that can help fund your Maddock ditcher purchase.
Introduced last year the initiative has already invested more than $135 million into rural water infrastructure improvements across the country.
Grants and long-term, low-interest loans are available to provide funding needed for upgrades to stormwater drainage and other water systems in eligible rural areas.
Meet the Maddock Ditchers
– The Maddock RD160
- Pull-Type, Self-Powered Machine
- 203-Horsepower, 6-Cylinder, Turbo-Diesel Engine Standard
- Ditch: 27 Inches Deep, 16-Inch Flat Bottom, 38-Degree Sides
- 66-Inch Outreach, 60-Inch Downreach, Optional Extended Boom Available
- 50-Gallon Fuel Tank (Approx. 10-Hours Operating Time)
- 25-Gallon Hydraulic Tank
– The Maddock RD90
- Pull-Type, PTO-Driven Machine
- Ditch: 19 Inches Deep, 12-Inch Flat Bottom, 45-Degree Sides
- 84-Inch Outreach, 54-Inch Downreach
- 60-Gallon Hydraulic Tank